© 2017 HOMEWELL Entertainment ALLRights Reserved
Automatic control of fluids in explosive atmospheres
1. GB3836-2000 "Electrical Equipment for Explosive Gas Environments" specifies explosive sites belonging to Class IIA and IIB gases.
2. Ambient temperature of applicable explosive gas: -15 ~ 60 ° C
3. There is no gas that corrodes the aluminum alloy at the installation site of the explosion-proof product.
1. Explosion-proof form: Explosion-proof type--The parts that can generate spark arc when the equipment is running are placed in the explosion-proof housing and isolated from the explosive environment. The explosion-proof shell can withstand the pressure generated by the internal explosion and prevent the explosion from spreading. Outside the housing.
2. Explosion-proof mark: EXdIIBT1~T4